Saturday, October 18, 2008

All da best 4 our FINAL EXAM!!!!

Salam,
Since my final examination will be started earlier than the others. so, better for me to make a wish to all of u..earlier... "ALL DA BEST YA... smoga koram bley jawab solan exam sebaik mungkin" (Study Hard n Study Smart!!!)
Neway, for now, im doing my final assignment....last minute assgn... (tak suker benda last mnt ma...). However, the topic for this assignment is "Type of Prisoners in Sungai Buloh Prison".
so, it has changed my mood n impression toward the assignment.. Hope, i will do it the best that i can....since it is my favourite topic..... i've got to do it!!!
* Oleh yang demikian...i really need to find out crime cases that related most to the prisoners there.
* Alhamdullillah... IIUM lib had enough sources....n i'allah i'll settle it out by tonite.....
Ehm esok nak kuar...jalan2 cari makan...
* Mari kita serbu umah kak aton!!!!!
Sekian, wassalam.....

No comments: