Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
- ME, myself....

2. What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
- T-shirt....

3. Where do you wish to get married?
- solan ape nih??? huhu kat umah je kot... jimat skit...

4. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- 25....maybe...

5. Are you in love?
- Yup!!!! wif my campus life..... (Gonna miss it)

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
- KUBUR (tak ingat da exact name)

7. Name the latest book that you bought?
- Nak ke Tak nak???

8. What is your full name?
- Nor Fauzana bt Zainuddin

9. Do you prefer your mother or father?
- i love both!!

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
- No idea..

11. Christina or Britney?
- Christina

12. Do you do your own laundry?
- yup!!! i prefer hand wash...

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
- Mecca & Mauritius Island

14. Hugs or kisses?
- Miss my mom's kisses n hugs...

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
- Ehm...crazy in Music, Su-Ju, Piano ....very comitted person .... 4 me, she is a cute sister of
mine...

16. 8 things I am passionate about
- Family, Friends, Hanging out, Traveling, AFC, foods, my Lappy, Riadah...

17. 8 things I say too often
- Ape nih???
- Karot btol!!
- C ya!!
- ehm..

18. 8 books IĆ¢€™ve read recently
- Eight??? byknyer.... : Nak ke Tak Nak??

19. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again
- Wait & See : Utada Hikaru
- Takdir Cinta : Rossa
- Big Girls Don't Cry : Fergie
- Reflection : christina aguilera
- can u keep a secret?? : Utada Hikaru

20. 8 things I learned last year
- How to be independent & tough
- Not all people are good and having good manners
- I'm taking achery skills
- It's hard to be a good secretary....
- Be myself rather than being others...
- Appreciate my family n friends..
- Don't easily believe others!!!
- Loving someone is not everything... Loving God is everlasting...

21. 8 people to tag
- Fixa hanif

No comments: