Thursday, October 29, 2009

What a surprise....

Salam
  • Just got phone call... with a news.... that make me confused... shocked... afraid... n make me feel hard to make a decision...
  • It's not easy 4 me to start a new things.... in a new environment ...with a new people that i'm not familliar with....
  • For what i have done before... it tooks almost 3 months 4 me to adapt myself with the new environment.... new people & a new tasks that i',m not familiar with...
  • ...and when i'm slowly being accepted in the group... n me myself start to like, love n be happy with them.... somethings come... with a better chances & opportunities & privileges.... something that i aims since long time before.... It is my dreams anyway... n my parents are always pray, for me to have such a chance...
  • Am i running myself toward all those chances??? i'm not sure about it...
  • Really hope that i'll make a right decision ever....
  • Please do pray 4 me..... Thanks..

* What should i do... say... and act????

5 comments:

ajezahmad said...

Dapat kejr kat tmpat baru ker? Fikir la advantage dia kat masa depan. Kalo pasal environment baru tuh, nanti lama2 biasa la..

emy said...

if dapat peluang yg lebih baek..n peluang tu plk merupakan peluang yg kita tunggu2 selama ini..so better amek peluang tue...

pasal adaptation tue..nt ok lah..

3 bulan pertama jer diri rasa janggal..then nt..bertahun2 hepy..haha

mista.grax said...

good luck fren...

Unknown said...

all da bset..i am always b by urside for support u...
tc

luzclarita said...

Salam Hello guys..

Aziz, Emy, Syam & Fixa Hanif : Thanx 4 ur advice n support... (^_^)v