Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mama i Love u..

She used to be my only enemy and never let me be free
Catching me in places that i knew i should'nt be
Every other day i crossed the line i didn't mean to be so sad
i never thought you would become the friend i never had
Back then i didn't know why
Why you were misunderstood
So now i see through your eyes
All that you did was love

Mama i Love you
Mama i care
Mama i love you
Mama my friend
you're my friend

I didn't want to hear it then but i'm not ashamed to say it now
Everyy little thing you said and did was right for me
I had a lot of to think about, about the way i used to be
Never then i didn't know why
Why you were misunderstood

So now u see through your eyes, all that you did was love
Mama, i love you
Mama i care
Mama i love you
Mama, my firend,
You're my friend

But now i'm sure i know why
Why you were misunderstood
So now i can see through your eyes
All i can give to you is love

Mama i love you, Mama i care
Mama i love you, Mama, my friend
You're my friend.....

with love, your daughter... :)

No comments: