Wednesday, April 27, 2011

it's him

Salam..

ehm....
He called me last week..
After almost 2 years, he finally called me...
last 2 years, he called me.. & there is not much things to talk on..
But on the latest phone conversation, we talk much.. huhu
A lot of things been discussed...

The conversation had remind me all the memories, even the memories since the first time i knew him...
15 years ago....

From that momment, he never failed to take a good care about me, my feelings & even my studies..
And now, giving support for me to proceed with my career....
Keep on giving me supports to live a life... huhu

During our last conversation, i start to realized somethings...
He is still the one that i knew since before..
The same person.. the same character... the same him...

Never thought that i will knew someone like him...
Syukur Alhamdulillah....

InsyaAllah, i will take a good care for this relationship... till the end...

*Never neglect someone who care about you... before you regret it forever...

3 comments:

Daniel Smotherman said...

True that, following...

NANOMEOW said...

insya-Allah, amin. moga berkekalan....

Nor Fauzana said...

kak nana.. the fact is.. he is not the one that having the "special relationship"...

& he is special... & getting married soon...

Tapi bersyukur sgt, sbb jumpa org yg tak pernah lupakan sy & x pernah lupa untuk ambil berat pasal sy..

camne nak cite ek.. takpe la.. apa2 pon, it's complicated... :)

thanks 4 d doa...